Friday, June 4, 2010

SOCCER! and the WORLD CUP!* GO ENGLAND!


Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. I agree with this sentence. Soccer is the sport i enjoy the most. It is so fun to play i just started playing 3 years ago and i love it so much because it is fun and non stressful. It also is challenging and a complex sport that requires a lot of skill and even once you have learned the basics and fundamentals you are still getting better and better each day that you are practicing. I am so excited for the world cup it is going to be awesome! i am cheering for England! GO ENGLAND GO! haha but really soccer is a wonderful sport that is loved worldwide<3

2 comments:

  1. GO ENGLAND!! haha I think I think I have 8 wrinkles in my forehead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this a your stalker typing I would just like to inform you that you are both BEAUTIFUL and I love those rockin shirts I agree with the above statements and have recoreded in my notebook(the notebook i keep of all the personal details adn events of your personal life) that you have played soccer for three years well I'm off to add this photo to the coolage of you I have on my wall have fun watching the world cup and remember i love you and i'm always watching!

    ReplyDelete